I am available for speaking engagements on a variety of topics, including but not limited to the following three main topics: Revolution, China and linguistics.
Contact me for details.
- (The Norwegian) Revolution
- Foreign policy strategies for a post-revolutionary Norwegian administration: Russia, China, and Iran.
- Post-revolutionary principles for immigration
- Why is the current Oslo regime supporting al-Qaeda groups in Syria?
- The nature and scope of the endemic corruption within the Foreign Office of the Oslo regime
- Why do some nationalists advocate closing down the Norwegian Foreign Office? What will we put in its place?
- The Norwegian flag
- Contemporary Chinese society
- Chinese characters
- How many Chinese characters are there? (My answer: there are only 70,000 that you should pay attention to)
- How many Chinese characters do i need to learn and in which sequence?
- Why radicals and strokes are important
- Chinese fonts and typesetting in an Apple environment
- Freeware fonts
- How to type 90,000 Chinese characters on your iPhone
- The most expensive commercial Chinese font, the FangZheng New Kai Extended from FounderType and who should license it
- Politics, disinformation and conspiracy theories in Western media
- Chinese healthcare, medical and social insurance, mental healthcare, TCM, acupuncture
- My 20 years as a patient in the Chinese healthcare system: CFS and multiple organ failure
- Caring for a family member with schizophrenia in China
- The Indo-European expansion
- What languages did Europeans speak prior to the Indo-European expansion?
- Proto Indo-European and comparative linguistics
- Pre-IE substrata in modern European languages
- The relationship between Uralic, Altaic and Indo-European
- Non-IE languages on the European rim: Sami, Finnish, Estonian, Hungarian, Rhaetic†, Etruscan†, Lemnian†, Basque, Kartvelian languages
- The fragmentation of the Uralic languages